The Hidden Face of Suicide Donation Fund
All profits from sales of the film The Hidden Face of Suicide go into a fund which supports the educational outreach of the Montreal Organization, Family Survivors of Suicide, and to make the film available with appropriate translation to suicide organizations internationally, Board of Directors made up of three participants in film.
The Hidden Face of Suicide is available at the following libraries:
- Montreal: Ahuntsic, Benny Farm, Bibliothèque Interculturelle, Langlier, Le Prévost, Marc-Favreau, Parc Extension, Plateau Mont Royal, Pointe aux Trembles, Rivière des Prairies, Rosemont, Saint Charles, Elenor London Côte St.Luc Public Library, Montreal West, Jewish Public Library, Fraser Hickson Library, Concordia University, Centre de Recherche sur Les innovations Sociales, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), McGill University Counselling Service.
- Canada: Capilano University, Vancouver, BC; Lakehead University, Thunder Bay, Ontario
- United States: Antioch University, Keene, New Hampshire; University of Nebraska, Lincoln, Nebraska; Eckerd College Library, St. Petersburg, Florida
The Hidden Face of Suicide Film is available at the following suicide organizations:
- Canada: Family Survivors of Suicide, Montreal, Quebec; Suicide Information and Education Centre, Calgary, Alberta; The Support Network, Edmonton, Alberta
- Europe: Survivors of Bereavement by Suicide, Derbyshire, England
- United States: American Information for Suicide Prevention, New York, New York, American Association of Suicidology, Washington D.C.